First let me say thanks to all of my loyal readers… Thanks dad.
Anyways, I made a decision a couple weeks ago to take a month off from my blog. This site has always been intended to be a place to:
• Express my thoughts about SOME things in a healthy and uplifting way.
• Shed Scriptural light on some things.
• Share what God is and has done in my life.
• Share some of my own experiences in ministry, in hopes that others might learn from my mistakes, and a few successes.
There were also some things I wanted this site to NEVER become about:
• My own fame or notoriety.
• The numbers. (page visits, unique visitors, etc.)
Well, as often happens with such things, it started well but, over time, drifted from what I WANTED it to be to what it WASN’T supposed to be.
So, for this reason I decided to take some time off. That is why you will find that I have posted nothing for the month of March. I wanted to take this time to refocus and come back and, hopefully, offer content that is useful and, most importantly, brings glory to God, not me.Matt Norman
Thanks for reading this post. I hope you enjoyed it. To ensure that you never miss a post subscribe using the space on the right side of the screen.