As this posts publishes I am on a cruise ship somewhere in the Atlantic ocean. So, it only seems appropraite that today’s Friday Favorites be about cruising. This will be my 7th or 8th cruise so, even I can write this ahead of time (I used to make a lot more money before being called into minsitry so there was a lot more money for vacations. No regrets, just stating facts.) Anyways, so here are a few of my favorite things:
- Food: For many crusie lines there is no additional charge for food. So, see something on the menu that you have never tried before order it along with something that you know you like. Want two of something, order two of them. I will be ordering 2 lobster tails along with my prime rib on Friday night.
- Relaxation: There is something about being out in the middle of the ocean. The breeze in your hair (or in your face if you happen to have my hair cut), the sun in your face, the ocean water all around. It just a great place to chill.
- Food: In the mood for a midnight snack? Go for it.
- People Watching: Ok, before you say a word I know you do it too. You think the mall is a good place for people watching, you should try a cruise ship.
- Food: Did I mention the food?
Anyways, I hope you are having a great day and, as you read this, I hope that I am having a great day too.
Thanks for reading this post. I hope you enjoyed it. To ensure that you never miss a post subscribe using the space on the right side of the screen.